Socialpolis Coin will be an enabler for the sustainable development economy and will satisfy the need for alternative methods in financing innovative projects, offering, at the same time, trust and transparency in sectors where these elements are of highest priority.
ICO IS LIVE!
* The difference that exists between our public wallet and the ETH raised on our website is due to the fact that during the Pre-Sale phase we have collected also FIAT money
The Socialpolis Coin is the idea of the creation of a Coin as an answer to the need of an alternative financial transactions system using Blockchain technology, for the social economy and sustainable development sectors worldwide.
SPL Coin initiative is related with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which constitute a framework within which people, businesses, NGOs and governments can collaborate and implement solutions.
SPL Coin e-Market Place works on a unique business model which makes wholesale trading much simpler; also the inclusion of SPL Coin as a mode of payment offers a tightly secured, safe and easier transaction mechanism for sellers who want to operate in the global market and especially within the framework of Social and Sustainable Development Economy.
The development of the SPL Coin e-Market Place is performed through an advanced electronic platform acting as a supermarket with e-shops-in-a-shop of all SPL Coin holders (regardless whether they are Coops or not). All transactions within such a Marketplace are being performed through SPL Coins whilst the hospitality/management of transactions is offered for free.
Such a tool, acting as the link of all SPL Coin holders with enterprises and coops accepting transactions through SPL Coins, is going to boost each and every of the 6 targeted financial areas for the introduction and distribution of such coins with obvious benefits to all SPL Coin holders. The SPL Coin e-Market commercializes the products and services of Social and Sustainable Development Economy.
- Purchase or sale of SPL Coins in a transparent and secure way
- Protect investors, wishing to invest in SPL Coins, against abnormal speculations created by miners or others outside the SPL Coin financial ecosystem.
- Use the SPL Coin as a mean of financial transactions between all SPL Coin holders, regardless whether they are part or not of the Social & Solidarity Economy
- Benefit from the expected rise of the SPL Coin value as the SPL Coin ecosystem. As Coops and other Social/Solidarity economy’s organizations re-invest most of their profits back to their community, any rise of the SPL Coin value will benefit the members of such financial ecosystem
The main Mission of the Socialpolis Coin Project is to contribute to social economy and sustainable development sectors enabling transactions in a trusty and transparent environment.
To this end, it focuses on a list of promising financial area applications, which offer ample room for decentralization and exhibit great challenges that can be faced through SocialPolis.
- AGORA: A Real estate project via the SPL Coin
- SPL Coin in the Humanitarian Aid and Solidarity Market
- SPL Coin in Coops and Enterprises
- SPL Coin: e-Work and Volunteer Workers
- Building the Market Place of the SPL Coin
- Small Islands and SPL Coin
01/10/2018 – 31/12/2018
01/01/2019 – 31/03/2019
1 ETH = 100 SPL
Soft cap: $2,000,000
Token Distribution Date
2 weeks after the token end
No new tokens will be created
Users registered in the Pre ICO phase
- 50% Bonus on any purchase amount
1st October – 31st December 2018
Users participating in the ICO phase
- 15% Bonus on any purchase amounts
1st January – 31st March 2019
Unsold tokens from previous rounds will be moved into the next round.
The token sale will automatically go to the next round when tokens are sold out in the prior round.
BLOCKCHAIN Open Technology Coop has the responsibility for the management and business development of SOCIALPOLIS Coin, the social and sustainable development economy cryptocurrency.
Registration Number – 000088703011
Country of incorporation – Greece